KontroLIR: No output from IR LED [SOLVED]

wyzarddoc

KontroLIR: No output from IR LED [SOLVED]

Post by wyzarddoc »

Ran diagnostic V107 no problem except when I typed in X to test output. No output to AnalysIR-Pro. Tested another remote and ESP version received signals.
Next ran KontrolIR V1.08 loaded fine hit buttons no response from AnalysIR. Tested another remote with ESP version receiver and received signals just fine???
In both runs the red led on the KontrolIR blinked showing that something was happening
Both runs were done with the KontrolIR pluged into a usb port and a second run with batteries in the KontrolIR
1. Do you have a test suite that will just test IR output?
2. How do we get a copy of (File Name: sketch_AnalysIR_KontroLIR_401.ino) to test if receiver is working?
thanks
Doc
AnalysIR
Site Admin

Re: No output from Ir LED

Post by AnalysIR »

I will email you the sketch directly & follow up on the other stuff after that.
AnalysIR
Site Admin

Post by AnalysIR »

BTW: You can also test the IR sending, from within AnalysIR, with the sketch I just emailed to you.
wyzarddoc

Post by wyzarddoc »

Thanks for all your help!!
Problem solved!!
SOLUTION:
1. Moved all IR libs in arduino ide library folder to new location
2. Tried compiling Test Suite V1.07 --> if Arduino ide complained could not find IR library then great. Means you got rid of all IRremot.h files
3. Go to WIKI page https://wiki.analysir.com/index.php?tit ... g_IRremote and download remote IR library zip file.
4. Restart Arduino IDE then go to Sketch->Include Library -> Add zip Library -> go to the place you downloaded the remote IR Library zip and click on the
file to have it installed automatically.
5. Restart Arduino IDE and load Test Suite V1.07 compile and run

Enjoy
Doc