AC Nagakawa

Everything related to protocols and IR codes
heocoi

AC Nagakawa

Post by heocoi »

Hi AnalysIR,

I have Nagakawa AC and Nagakawa AC protocol is unsupported for now. I attached the save session file.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AnalysIR
Site Admin

Re: AC Nagakawa

Post by AnalysIR »

@heocoi

I have just managed to add this protocol into AnalysIR. I will send you instructions directly via email on how to add the protocol definition to your system. (no software update is required.
It appears to be a 96 bit protocol made up of 2 identical 48 bits in 2 bursts.

It seems that your IR receiver is struggling with some of these signals. However, there were enough good signals to figure it out.

What IR Receiver model are you using (link?).

Finally, Once you record the signals, you should 'clean; them before exporting.
Menu->Power Tools->Clean History
This will automatically fix any timing issues for you & deliver much improved performance.
heocoi

Post by heocoi »

I really appreciate your help. I'm using USB IR Toy as IR Receiver. During tweak and trick, I managed to change ELECTROLUX96's delta from 400 to 600 then AnalysIR was able identifying NAGAKAWA protocol as ELECTROLUX96. However, I dont like the tweaking because the signals I got (4500) are some how far away from the actual one (5500).

Once again, Many thanks for your support.
AnalysIR
Site Admin

Post by AnalysIR »

THe Ir toy should be able to hande the signal.

Make sure you have the remote about 1m from the IRToy.

The timings are similar to the electrolux, but different. Best to use the new settings for the ini file I emailed you.