Change One/Zero colors

skydvrz

Change One/Zero colors

Post by skydvrz »

I am partially colorblind and the One/Zero colors on the channel graphs are very difficult for me to see/differentiate.

I see that the File|View Properties list has the colors listed as "Map '0' bits Colour' and "Map '1' bits Colour" but they are Read-Only. They currently default to Blanched Almond and Aquamarine.

I'd like to change the colors to something more "contrasty" either with a menu item/dialog or via the INI file.

Is there any chance of that in the current developers version v1.16.100.8303 or some future version?

The reason I ask is that the Hex Value for the IR protocol I am trying to analyze does not match the actual recorded pulses. I have to either squint at the graph or manually grind through the raw data to see the binary ones and zeros and then convert them to Hex.

The protocol I am using is ELECTROLUX67_134AC. I got a new INI file from Support with this protocol included but it seems to have trouble with my remote control - at least with decoding the Hex value.
AnalysIR
Site Admin

Re: Change One/Zero colors

Post by AnalysIR »

Funnily enough, we implemented that recently when adding annotation to the trace. :)

Unfortunately, it has not been released yet.

However, If you are happy to work with it 'as-is' I can send you an exe (without install package) ....let me know
Annotation 2022-04-08 17_05_06-Clipboard.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
skydvrz

Re: Change One/Zero colors

Post by skydvrz »

Sure! I would be glad to test it out.

It will sure beat going bleary-eyed looking at channel graphs! :-)

Please send me a link or download instructions via Email