So we decided to share the answer to help other users in future....I am working on a Raw IR Codes Provided by a Manufacturer. I want to Convert this Code to Pronto Hex to make it work with my Thermostate to fire it. I have tried using AnalysIR but cant figure out how to do it.
Once you have the signal recorded into AnalysIR, follow these steps...
- Menu->Protocols->AC only or CTRL+ALT+P
- Menu->Power Tools->History Decode or ALT+H
- Menu->Power Tools->Clean History or CTRL+ALT+H
- Set carrier for all signals in History to 38 Hz
- Right click over History grid: Menu->Set Carrier Frequency->Set All to 38kHz
- Menu->File->Export IR Signal or CTRL+E
- Select Pronto from Export Format drop down
- Click Export from History
- All your signals will be in your Clipboard in Pronto format
- You can then paste into any other application